Healthy Tech Diet
With the passage of time, changing lifestyle and advancements in technology, it is no surprise that we have become so dependent on technology for our day-to-day functioning. Now, with changing trends, it is not unusual to see young children and teens on some electronic device or the other to meet their entertainment and social needs. However, how much tech usage per day can be deemed healthy and when is your child crossing over to excessive unhealthy dependency of technology?
Dr. Shimi Kang, a Harvard trained Psychiatrist and concerned parent, has come up with India’s first ever Healthy Tech Diet program that caters to answering along with teaching parents’ techniques to deal with said concerns.
During this program, your child will learn:
- The science of technology use and health impacts
- The difference between toxic vs junk vs healthy tech
- The signs and symptoms of tech addiction and tech overuse
- How to pursue healthy lifestyle choices and explore alternative (non-tech) interests
- How to use healthy tech to enhance innovation, leadership, resilience and a positive mindset
Calling out to all parents who are concerned about their children’s tech overuse and want answers!
Enroll your child October 29th to November 2nd, every day starting from 4PM to 5:30PM (each session being 90 minutes long). Sign up now as seats are limited, and we hope to see you there!